ESP8266 ESP-12 NodeMCU Lua 267 WiFi IoT
The NodeMcu is an open-source development kit based on the popular chip ESP8266 (ESP-12E), using the Lua programming language, a development environment for applications that provide fast Wi-Fi connectivity.
The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new networked world. Look forward to a complete and autonomous solution for wireless networks, allowing you to host the application or serve as a bridge between the Internet and a microcontroller.
- ESP8266 full IO mouth leads directly download without reset.
- A great set of tools for the development of ESP8266.
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver.
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃.
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered.
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX)