FTDI Basic Program Downloader USB to TTL FT232 for Arduino
- Using FTDI's FT232RL chip
- All leads FT232RL chip signal port, TTL / CMOS level
- RXD / TXD transceiver communication indicator
- USB powered, optional 5V or 3.3V Interface level (if other levels, target voltage can be provided directly on the VCC and GND pins).
- FT232R the windows driver
- Serial debugging software.
- Uses a FTDI FT232RL chip
- Standard interface, compatible with a variety of official Arduino controller
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator; With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status
- Do ordinary USB to serial TTL module, download STC SCM The switch will allow you to set 3.3V or 5V for TTL level (Not for using as a power source)
- Small size, easy to use
- Provide Arduino FIO download interface
- Have 3.3V and 5Vpower supply selection jumper