Proto Shield para Arduino con Protoboard MIni
This ProtoShield prototype expansion board is designed for building prototype circuit. Components can be soldered directly onto the board and the board can be connected to circuit through above mini breadboard. The breadboard and circuit board are connected to each other by Double-sided adhesive. It should be noted that the breadboard and circuit board are disconnected when sold. ProtoShield prototype expansion board carries two LED and two button circuits, all of which are ready for use. All pins and power supply have been extracted, making the board the best match for Arduino.
- All Arduino UNO data pins brought to the top level
- 5V and GND rails also on the top level
- 2x resistors, 2x buttons and 2x LEDs for general use
- 2x 5pin-female headers, 2x 6pin-female headers and 2x 8pin-female headers
- SOIC pads for surface-mount ICs 6. Small soldering area."